This is the fourth such conference organized by the Department of Political Science of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. But this time it will take place within the framework of the project “Improvement of Methods and Tools of Political Science in Ukraine: Influence of the V4 Universities” with the support of the International Visegrad Fund.
The working day of the conference will be November 9, 2019 and it will be held in Lviv at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (Universytetska 1, strt.).
The conference will take place in the following scientific sections:
- The features of analysis and change of electoral preferences during the 2019 presidential and parliamentary elections in Ukraine.
- Electoral processes and transformations in the countries of the Visegrad Group and other countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the world.
- The dynamics of development of party and electoral systems in Ukraine, countries of the Visegrad Group and other countries of the world.
As a result of the preparation and holding of the scientific conference, a collection of scientific articles and thesesof its participants – “Political parties and elections: Ukrainian and world practices” – will be published.
The organizing committee of the conference establishes a list of requirements for its participants:
1) to register your participation in the conference, you must complete the registration form by October 15, 2019;
2) to send the full text of the article or thesis of the speech at the conference, executed in accordance with the requirements, on the e-mail address of Associate Professor, Doctor of Political Science Vitaliy Lytvyn (email@example.com) by November 1, 2019.