We invite you to participate in the fourth scientific conference “Political parties and elections: Ukrainian and world practices” (in memory of Yuriy Romanovych Shveda) organized by the Department of Political Science of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv within the framework of the project “Improvement of Methods and Tools of Political Science in Ukraine: Influence of the V4 Universities”, supported by the International Visegrad Fund.
The working day of the conference will be November 9, 2019. The conference will be held in Lviv at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (Universytetska 1, strt.).
The working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, English, Polish, Slovak.
The conference will take place in the following scientific sections:
- The features of analysis and change of electoral preferences during the 2019 presidential and parliamentary elections in Ukraine.
- Electoral processes and transformations in the countries of the Visegrad Group and other countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the world.
- The dynamics of development of party and electoral systems in Ukraine, countries of the Visegrad Group and other countries of the world.
The planned scientific sections of the conference will work in turn and will be organized according to the traditional principle.
As a result of the preparation and holding of the scientific conference, a collection of scientific articles and theses of its participants – “Political parties and elections: Ukrainian and world practices” – will be published.
The organizing committee of the conference establishes a list of requirements for its participants:
1) to register your participation in the conference, you must complete the registration form by October 15, 2019;
2) to send the full text of the article or thesis of the speech at the conference, executed in accordance with the following requirements, on the e-mail address of Associate Professor, Doctor of Political Science Vitaliy Lytvyn (email@example.com) by November 1, 2019.
The requirements for the preparation of articles and theses of speeches at the scientific conference “Political parties and elections: Ukrainian and world practices” within the framework of the project “Improvement of Methods and Tools of Political Science in Ukraine: Influence of the V4 Universities”, supported by the International Visegrad Fund:
- the maximum size of the article’s manuscript is 1 printed sheet (40 thousand characters) and the maximum size of the thesis’s manuscript is 0,5 printed sheet (20 thousand characters) in A4 format, with a square 14, Times New Roman font, line spacing 1 and paragraph indent of 1 cm;
- page margins: bottom, top, left and right – 2 cm;
- references in square brackets immediately after the citation and alphabetically in the list of used sources;
- list of used sources must be submitted alphabetically after the text of the article/thesis: first by the Cyrillic, then by the Latin.
The template with the requirements for the preparation of articles or theses can be downloaded at the link.
The organizing committee reserves the right to select the materials of articles and theses for printing, and also has the right to reject the articles or theses of performances that do not correspond to the topics of the conference, the selected scientific sections or the requirements for registration and text design.
According to the results of receiving and processing applications for participation in the conference we will form its program, which will be placed in the appropriate heading.
For additional information, contact Vitaliy Lytvyn, Associate Professor at the Department of Political Science (firstname.lastname@example.org).